If you were the primary contact or a secondary contact of a company before the new portal’s launch, or if you just became a company’s contact, you need to create a new user account. To proceed, please follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the reporting portal.
- Then click on the "Sign in" button, on the top right corner of the window.
- Then click on "New user".
- After that, click on the “Create a new user account” button.
- Once you are on the sign up page, you will have to type the email address that you wish to use to create your account and then click on “Send verification code”.
Attention : You must use the same e-mail as the one that you used for your communications with Éco Entreprises Québec. Furthermore, each email address can only be used by a single user account.
- You will receive a verification code by email that you must enter in the “Verification code” box. Then, you need to click on “Verify code”.
- Once the code verified, you may create your password and confirm it, then enter your full name and click on “Create”.
- After creating your user account, you will be redirected to your profile where you must update your contact information and choose secret questions and answers. Once the update effective, please indicate if you wish to receive newsletters from ÉEQ and click on “Update”.
- Your user account has now been created. You can access company files under the “Account(s)” tab.
Attention : If you do not find the company file, please contact our Company Services by phone at 1-877-987-1491.